Stockport County vs. Hartlepool United
The BT Sport cameras are at Edgeley Park on Wednesday night to see Stockport County host Hartlepool United.
The hosts are without a win in six matches, picking up just one point in that time - a goalless draw against Sutton United at the weekend. Visitors Hartlepool have fared better of late, unbeaten in their last three games.
Pools produced the upset of the weekend when they beat form team Yeovil Town 2-1, and Craig Hignett’s men will be looking to man it back to back victories.
Hartlepool’s record after 15 games of the season reads: five wins, five draws and five defeats, making them one of the most unpredictable sides in the division.
Stockport’s bright start to the campaign has faded worryingly and ahead of Tuesday night’s National League fixtures, The Hatters sit just three points above the drop zone.
League position: 17th
Goals for: 15
Goals against: 24
Top scorer: Adam Thomas (3)
Last three results: L-L-D
League position: 15th
Goals for: 19
Goals against: 22
Top scorer: Gime Toure (7)
Last three results: D-D-W
Big Match Pointers
The last five meetings between these two sides have produced 17 goals.
-Gime Toure to score anytime
The French striker has scored in both of his last two matches.
Notts County vs. Dagenham & Redbridge
- Notts County’s draw with Dover at the weekend leaves them 13th in the league, with 21 points from 15 games.
- The Magpies have though taken 10 points from their last five games.
- Dagenham & Redbridge are unbeaten in their last 11 National League games, winning six and drawing five.
- Only Woking (15) have conceded fewer than The Daggers (16) so far this season.
Barnet vs. Bromley
- Having gone unbeaten for 13 games, Bromley have now suffered back to back defeats and dropped to second in the table.
- Bromley’s Michael Cheek has scored 8 goals so far this season, one fewer than the division’s leading marksmen on nine.
- Barnet are sixth in the table but have only won one of their last five matches.
- Barnet’s last five matches have produced 15 goals.
Yeovil Town vs. Woking
-Yeovil’s seven match winning run came to an end at the weekend.
- The Glovers are three points off the top and only leaders FC Halifax Town have won more matches than them this season.
- Woking in contrast have failed to win any of their last seven matches and have slipped to fourth having led the division until September.
- Striker Jake Hyde has seven goals for Woking this season.
Barrow vs. Boreham Wood
- Barrow are bidding to make it seven wins on the spin in the National League.
- The Bluebirds are the division’s joint highest scorers with 26 and have risen to fifth in the league.
- Boreham Wood are in good form themselves, winning three of their last four matches.
- Kabongo Tshimanga has nine goals so far this season, finding the net on average every 135 minutes for Boreham Wood.
FC Halifax Town vs. Chorley
- Leaders FC Halifax Town are the division’s joint-highest scorers and also boast the best defensive record.
- The Shaymen have won three of their last four matches to open up a two point lead at the top.
- Survival looks to the focus for Chorley this season, currently 23rd in the division with 11 points.
- Chorley are without a win in any of their last five matches.
Top Picks from LV BET
-Under 2.5 goals, Notts County vs. Dagenham & Redbridge
-Over 2.5 goals, Barnet vs. Bromley
-Yeovil to win and both teams to score
-Both teams to score, Barrow vs. Boreham Wood
-FC Halifax Town to win to nil
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)