Hartlepool United vs. Woking
All eyes will be on Victoria Park on Saturday night when the BT Sport cameras broadcast Hartlepool United’s Vanarama National League fixture against high-flying Woking.
The visitors are on a run of seven matches without defeat and sit second in the table, level on 22 points with leaders FC Halifax Town.
Woking also boast the division’s best defensive record, having conceded only seven goals in their nine matches to date.
Hartlepool United are enjoying a good run of their own, winning each of their last three games and picking up 10 points from the last 15 available.
This fixture sees two of the league’s leading scorers go head to head with Woking’s Jake Hyde having netted six times, one more than Hartlepool’s Gime Toure.
League position: 8th
Goals for: 13
Goals against: 13
Top scorer: Gime Toure, 5
Last three results: W-W-W
League position: 2nd
Goals for: 17
Goals against: 7
Top scorer: Jake Hyde, 6
Last three results: W-W-D
Big Match Pointers
Over 2.5 goals
Their last meeting, in February of 2018, finished 3-2 to Hartlepool.
Both teams to score
Both teams have scored in four of Hartlepool’s last six matches and five of Woking’s last six.
FC Halifax Town vs. Yeovil Town
- A fourth win in a row has sent FC Halifax Town top of the league with 22 points.
- The Shaymen are also the division’s leading scorers with 19 goals to date.
- Yeovil Town halted a run of three straight defeats with two wins on the bounce and find themselves in ninth position.
- These two sides haven’t met since the 2002/03 season, when The Glovers won home and away.
Maidenhead United vs. Dagenham & Redbridge
- Fourth place Maidenhead United have the league’s second best defensive record, having conceded just eight goals in their nine matches.
- Daniel Whitehall is the club’s leading scorer so far, with six goals to his name.
- Dagenham & Redbridge were denied a victory against Bromley on Wednesday night after a last minute equaliser, but that draw extended The Daggers unbeaten run to five matches.
- Angelo Balanta netted again in that Bromley match, taking his tally to four goals for the season.
Chorley vs. Stockport County
- Bottom of the table Chorley are now one of only two teams yet to win a game in the National League this season.
- Chorley and Stockport County met three times last season, with the home team winning on each occasion.
- Stockport County have won four of their last five matches and are currently fifth in the table.
- The Hatters have only been beaten once on the road so far this season.
Bromley vs. Chesterfield
- Bromley’s 94th minute leveller at Dagenham & Redbridge maintained their unbeaten run this season. They are the only side yet to taste defeat.
- Bromley and Chesterfield have only met twice before, with both fixtures being last season and both ending all square.
- Chesterfield are still searching for their first win of the season, having collected five points from their opening nine games.
- The Spireites have drawn three of their last five matches.
Top Picks from LV BET
Both teams to score in Hartlepool United vs. Woking
Bromley to win and both teams to score
A goal in both halves between FC Halifax Town and Yeovil Town
Over 2.5 Goals in Maidenhead United vs. Dagenham & Redbridge
Stockport County to win and both teams not to score
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)