Dagenham & Redbridge vs. Bromley
Wednesday night’s televised fixture in the National League comes from Victoria Park, where Dagenham & Redbridge host Bromley.
The visitors are flying high after an unbeaten start to the season which has seen them win five of their eight matches to date. The Ravens sit third in the league and are the only side in the division not to have tasted defeat.
Dagenham & Redbridge find themselves 11th in the table after three wins and three loses in their first eight games. The Daggers are however on a four game unbeaten run of their own which has seen them amass eight points from the twelve available.
A victory for Peter Taylor’s side would elevate them to within touching distance of the play-off positions.
Dagenham & Redbridge
League position: 13th
Goals for: 11
Goals against: 13
Top scorer: Angelo Balanta, 3
Last three results: D-W-D
League position: 3rd
Goals for: 15
Goals against: 9
Top scorer: Reeco Hackett-Fairchild, 4
Last three results: W-W-D
Big Match Pointers
Over 2.5 goals
Five of the six meetings between these two sides have produced over 2.5 goals.
Both teams to score
Seven of the last eight matches featuring Dag & Redbridge or Bromley have seen both teams score.
Barrow vs. Hartlepool United
- Barrow are currently 21st in the table having taken seven points from their opening eight matches.
- The Bluebirds took four points from their two meetings with Hartlepool United last season, keeping clean sheets on both occasions.
- Two wins and a draw from their last three matches has propelled Hartlepool up into ninth, on eleven points
- Gime Toure is just one off the leading scorer in the division so far this season, having netted five times already.
Chesterfield vs. FC Halifax Town
- Chesterfield are still searching for a first league win of the season.
- The Spireites have only lost three of their eight matches to date though, drawing five.
- Halifax Town are second in the table after six wins and just one defeat to their name so far this campaign.
- The Shaymen have won three on the bounce, scoring eight in the process.
Stockport County vs. AFC Fylde
- Sixth place Stockport County have taken twelve points from their last five games.
- Matches featuring the Hatters this season have produced the third fewest goals in the division so far.
- AFC Fylde began the season with two wins in their first three games. But a run of five matches since without victory, sees them in 14th place.
- Last season’s top scorer Danny Rowe is the club’s leading marksmen again this time around, with three so far.
Woking vs. Torquay United
- League leaders Woking made it six wins on the spin at the weekend when they beat Bromley 3-2.
- Jake Hyde’s brace in that match takes his season tally to six in the league, the division’s highest scorer.
- Torquay United have won three and lost three of their opening eight matches, leaving them in 10th spot.
- The Gulls’ Jamie Reid is joint-second highest scorer with five goals to his name.
Wrexham vs. Maidenhead United
- Four matches without a victory has left Wrexham in 16th place in the league, with nine points.
- The Red Dragons have won all four of their previous meetings with Maidenhead United, keeping clean sheets in three of those matches.
- Five wins from their opening eight games sees Maidenhead United fourth in the table with 16 points.
- The Magpies have the joint best defensive record to date, having conceded just six goals.
Top Picks from LV BET
A draw between Barrow and Hartlepool United
Goals in both halves in Chesterfield vs. FC Halifax Town
Over 2.5 Goals in Woking vs. Torquay United
Under 2.5 Goals between Stockport County and AFC Fylde
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c's apply)